Dumpling wrappers, also known as dumpling skins, gyoza wrappers, or potsticker wrappers, are essential to making appetizers like egg rolls and dumplings. Make a big batch with our dumpling skins, and use them to make egg rolls, wontons, dumplings, ravioli (yes, ravioli!), and more! These can also be substitutes for wonton wrappers.
We do our best to dispatch the frozen item on next day delivery. However, delay with the courier and customer not being at home during the delivery can happen and we have no control over this. Frozen item can therefore only sent at 100% customer risk. And we do not accept any responsibility nor return or refund for the frozen product.
Wheat flour, Water, Maize starch.
|Typical Value||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||0.1g|
|Of which Sugars||4.9g|
Including cereals containing gluten, See ingredient in bold.
Wheat flour, Wheat Gluten
Features:Dumpling Pastry for all purposes.
Use as wrapper.
Remove pastry from freezer. After defrost, wrap with meal or vegetables. Bring sufficient water to the boil; Cook them in boiling water till they float to the top & drain water.Serving in hot boiling soup or add dumpling onto preheated oiled skillel & pan-fry till golden brown. Serve with vinegar or soybean sauce.
1 package gyoza wrapper (52 sheets)
1 Tbsp neutral-flavored oil (vegetable, rice bran, canola, etc) (for frying each batch of gyoza)
1/4 cup water (for frying each batch of gyoza
1 tsp roasted sesame oil (for frying each batch of gyoza)
For The Gyoza Fillings
3/4 lb ground porK
5 oz cabbage (2-3 leaves)
2 green onion/scallion (0.5 oz, 15 g
2 shiitake mushrooms
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 knob ginger (1", 2.5 cm: grated)
For The Gyoza Filling Seasonings
1 tsp sake (It's to remove the unwanted smell of the meat; you can skip if you don't consume alcohol)
1 tsp roasted sesame oil
1 tsp soy sauce
1/4 tsp kosher/sea salt (I use Diamond Crystal; use half for table salt)
1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
For Dipping Sauce
Gather all the ingredients. Tip: After you open the gyoza wrappers, make sure to cover them under a damp towel or plastic wrap so they won't dry out.
To Make Gyoza Filling
1. Optional step: As cabbage leaves are thick and hard, we use different ways to make the cabbage leaves wilted. You can blanch or microwave them for a minute or two. You can also sprinkle salt to dehydrate the cabbage and squeeze the water out. Or you can skip the entire process altogether.
2. Remove the core of the cabbage leaves and cut into very small pieces.
3. Cut green onions and shiitake mushrooms into small pieces.
4. Combine the ground meat, cabbage, green onion, and shiitake mushrooms in a large bowl.
5. Add minced garlic and grated ginger to the bowl. 6. Add the seasonings (1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp soy sauce, ¼ tsp kosher salt, 1 tsp sake, and ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper).
7. Mix well and knead the mixture with hand until it becomes pale in color and sticky.
Folding Method 2 (Toward One Side)
1. Fold the wrapper in half over the filling.
2. Using your left thumb and index finger, start making a pleat about once every ¼ inch on the top part of the wrapper.
3. Once you make each pleat, press it down with your right thumb and make pleats toward the left side.
4. Continue all the way till there is no more top wrapper to pleat.
5. Press the pleats and shape the gyoza.
Keep refrigerated below 1C~5°C
Keep frozen below -18°C
For Best Before End: See packaging.
180g - 18pc approx.
Country of Origin:
WINNER FOODS LIMITED
Unit B 43-53 Markfield Road,
London N15 4QA, U.K.
Tel: +44(0)20-8880 3678
Interlink Direct Ltd
402-404 Roding Lane South,
Woodford Green, Essex,
IG8 8EY UK
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, AOS Asian Online Superstore uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website.
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.