Chicken Longanisa (Sweet Cured Chicken Sausage).
One of the most classic Filipino breakfast dishes is Longanisa, sweet cured sausages is such a hearty, comfort food that Filipinos all around the world have it anytime of the day, breakfast, lunch, dinner or in-between. In the Philippines, these sausage links are commonly found anywhere. The spicy or sweet flavors vary, depending on which region the “longanisa” is made.
100% Chicken, Sugar, Salt, Black Pepper Powder.
See ingredients in bold.
Spiced pork longanisa sausage served alongside fried rice and egg. Prepared in a herb meat cure and pan-fried for the perfect Filipino breakfast!
It is convenient, easy to store, and a delightful and hearty sweet and spicy sausage to enjoy.
It is definitely a weekend brunch staple food.
Ideal for frying.
1. In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add the longanisas and pour the water.
2. Using a fork, prick each of the sausages once or twice - this is so the water absorbs and the longanisas tenderize while cooking.
3. Cook the sausages in the water over medium-high heat for about 10 to 12 minutes till the water is absorbed by the longanisas.
4. When the water is absorbed completely by the sausages and the skillet has become hot, turn the heat down to medium. Add the vegetable oil to the skillet.
5. The sausages will sizzle in the hot oil. Continue cooking for 12 to 15 minutes till longanisas have a shiny coating, are brown and is cooked completely.
6. Serve the chicken longanisa with garlic or plain rice, and fried eggs.
For Best Before End: See packaging.
We do our best to dispatch the frozen/chilled item on next day delivery using temperature controlled packs. Products maybe defrosted when arriving to customer but still in good condition to cook on the same day. However, delay with the courier and customer not being at home during the delivery can happen and we have no control over this. Frozen item can therefore only sent at 100% customer risk. By agreeing to purchase this product you are aware that we can not accept return or refund for the frozen/chilled product.
Country of Origin:
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, AOS Asian Online Superstore uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website.
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.