Black Tapioca Pearl (Black Sugar Flavour).
WuFuYuan Tapioca Pearl Black Sugar Flavour.
Make your own Bubble tea, Boba Milk tea, Thai Ice
Tea, or ice coffee with this Tapioca Pearl
at your own home.
Tapioca Starch 42%, Water, Corn Starch, Colour (Sulphite Ammonia Caramel), Thickener (E412), Preservatives (E262), Flavouring
|Typical Value||Per 100g|
|Energy||138kJ / 59Kcal|
|Of which Saturates||0g|
|Of which Sugars||9g|
See ingredients in bold.
WFY Tapioca Pearl is about the size of small marbles and has a distinctively chewy texture. The texture is very similar to Japanese mochi or gummy bears. Tapioca is the foundation for a bubble tea drink. It is ideal for use in desserts and making bubble tea.
Suitable for vegetarian.
Ideal for dessert, bubble tea.
Ready to cook.
Boil for 5 minutes.
2. Add tapioca slowly into boiling pot and stir lightly.
3. Wait until tapioca floats to water surface. Cover pot. Cook in medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Turn off heat and simmer another 2-3 minutes (adjust time to soften tapioca to personal tastes.
5. Scoop out tapioca into dry bowl and mix in sugar or honey.
2. Please be careful when consuming hot drinks and avoid choking on tapioca,
3. White powder surface on taploca bearis is starch. Large storage temperature alterences can cause water vara finside the package. Both appearances are normal and safe for consumption.
Store in a cool dry place.
For Best Before End: See packaging.
Country of Origin:
Interlink Direct Ltd
402-404 Roding Lane South,
Woodford Green, Essex,
IG8 8EY UK
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, AOS Asian Online Superstore uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website.
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.