Shan Foods was a small company established in 1981. Soon it gained popularity and now we have a presence in 65 countries across 5 continents. All products of Shan Foods are ISO 9001:2015.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Shan Food has a whole range of recipe and seasoning mix for various flavors of Biryani. Biryani is probably the most loved dish in Pakistani/Indian cuisine. The different flavors are: (i) Pilau Biryani (ii) Sindhi Biryani (iii) Memoni Biryani (iv) Biryani (v) Fish Biryani (vi) Bombay Biryani (vii) Karachi Beef Biryani (viii) Malay Chicken Biryani.
We hope you love it as much as we do.
Steps of cooking:
1. Heat one cup ghee/oil and fry onions until light golden.
2. Add meat, garlic, ginger and stir fry for a minute. Add Shan Memoni Mutton Biryani Mix and stir fry for 5-6 minutes.
3. Add 3-4 cups water, yogurt and potatoes. Cover and cook on low heat until the meat is tender.
4. Add tomatoes, green chilies and lemon juice. Stir and remove from heat.
5. Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice.Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
6. Spread three quarter boiled rice in a pot and pour cooked meat curry over it. Then spread the remaining rice over the meat curry. Cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
7. Heat the remaining ½ cup oil/ghee and pour over the rice. Turn the rice from bottom to top to mix at few places. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Features & details
- Quantity- Shan Memoni Mutton Biryani Recipe and Seasoning Mix comes packaged and sealed in a box containing a packet of 60g of spices.
- Easy to use- All the ingredients and instructions are given at the back of the box.
- Easy to prepare- Now you don’t need to gather a variety of different masalas to make Biryani, just use this seasoning and herbs mix and you are good to go.
- Serving Size- One packet of Shan Memoni Mutton Biryani Masala is good to serve 8 people.
- Quality Control- All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.