Shan Memoni Mutton Biryani Mix with its classic blend of rich and aromatic spices imparts the perfect flavor to beef and helps you recreate the true Biryani flavour.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Red Chili, Dill Seed, Green Cardamom, Black Pepper, Clove, Brown Cardamom, Cumin, Allspice, Ginger, Garlic, Dried Papaya Powder, Acid: Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide, Natural And Artificial Food Flavor.
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Features & details:
Quantity- Shan Memoni Mutton Biryani Recipe and Seasoning Mix comes packaged and sealed in a box containing a packet of 60g of spices.
Easy to use- All the ingredients and instructions are given at the back of the box.
Easy to prepare- Now you don’t need to gather a variety of different masalas to make Biryani, just use this seasoning and herbs mix and you are good to go.
Serving Size- One packet of Shan Memoni Mutton Biryani Masala is good to serve 8 people.
Quality Control- All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
May contain Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard and Tree Nut.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Country of Origin:
Meat 750gmeat on bone
Rice Basmati 750gwashed & soaked for 30 minutes
Onions 3-4 medium / 400gfinely sliced
Potatoes 2 medium / 250gpeeled & halved
Tomatoes 4 medium / 300gdiced
Plain Yogurt 1¼ cups / 250gwhipped
Garlic Paste 3 tablespoonsGinger Paste 2 tablespoons
Green Chilies 10 medium / large
Lemon Juice 3-4 tablespoons / 2 lemonsOil/Ghee 1 ½ cup / 250ml
Shan Memoni Biryani 1 Packet
- Heat one cup ghee/oil and fry onions until light golden.
- Add meat, garlic, ginger and stir fry for a minute. Add Shan Memoni Mutton Biryani Mix and stir fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Add 3-4 cups water, yogurt and potatoes. Cover and cook on low heat until the meat is tender.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies and lemon juice. Stir and remove from heat.
- Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice.Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread three quarter boiled rice in a pot and pour cooked meat curry over it. Then spread the remaining rice over the meat curry. Cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Heat the remaining ½ cup oil/ghee and pour over the rice. Turn the rice from bottom to top to mix at few places. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
The above details have been prepared to help you select suitable products. Products and their ingredients are liable to change.
You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here.
For all other products, please contact the manufacturer, whose details will appear on the packaging or label. AOS is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.
You should also note that the picture / images show only our serving suggestions of how to serve or prepare your food – all accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
This information is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of AOS and due acknowledgement