Chicken Biryani Mix for malaysian style spicy chiken pilaf.
Features & details
- Chicken Biryani Mix
- Easy to cook Hard to Resist
- Spicy Chiken Pilaf
- Premium Quality
Product information 1
- ASIN: B000MSQ9G4
- Customer Reviews: 3.5 out of 5 stars
Safety Information :
The product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Paprika,Salt, Red Chilli, Nigela Seed, Star Anisee
Legal Disclaimer :
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
AS PER 60 GRAM
Meat on Bones 1 kg / 2.2 lbssmall portions
Rice, Basmati 750g / 3 ½ cupswashed & soaked
Onions 300g / 3 mediumfinely sliced
Tomatoes 300g / 3-4 mediumdiced
Potatoes 250g / 2 mediumpeeled and quartered
Garlic Paste 2 tablespoons
Ginger Paste 2 tablespoons
Yogurt, Plain 200g / 1 cupwhipped
Cooking Oil 175ml /1 cup
Shan Special Bombay Biryani Mix 1 packetmix in ½ cup water
STEPS OF COOKING
- Fry onions in hot oil until golden. Add tomatoes and fry until oil separates.
- Add meat, garlic paste, ginger paste, yogurt, potatoes and Shan Chicken Biryani Mix. Stir fry for 10 minutes. Add water (Beef/Lamb 4 cups, Chicken 2 cups). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender. Then increase heat and stir fry until oil separates from gravy.
- Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in tablespoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread half rice in pot and pour meat curry. Top with remaining rice. Cover pot and cook on low heat until rice is fully cooked (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving. Tips: For meat, use breast, ribs & shoulder cuts.