Shan Chicken Biryani Mix for malaysian style spicy chiken pilaf.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Paprika, Salt, Red Chilli, Nigella, Star Anissed, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Brown Cardamom, Clove, Turmeric, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Acid: Citric Acid, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Natural and Artificial food flavour, Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide.
May contain sulphate, sesame, mustard, gluten and tree nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians
- No preservative
- No artificial food colour
- Halaal - South African National Halaal Authority
Features & details:
Chicken Biryani Mix
Easy to cook Hard to Resist
Spicy Chiken Pilaf
Store in a cool and dry place.
Country of Origin:
Meat on Bones 1 kg / 2.2 lbssmall portions
Rice, Basmati 750g / 3 ½ cupswashed & soaked
Onions 300g / 3 mediumfinely sliced
Tomatoes 300g / 3-4 mediumdiced
Potatoes 250g / 2 mediumpeeled and quartered
Garlic Paste 2 tablespoons
Ginger Paste 2 tablespoonsYogurt, Plain 200g / 1 cup
Cooking Oil 175ml /1 cupShan Special Bombay Biryani Mix 1 packet
mix in ½ cup water
- Fry onions in hot oil until golden. Add tomatoes and fry until oil separates.
- Add meat, garlic paste, ginger paste, yogurt, potatoes and Shan Chicken Biryani Mix. Stir fry for 10 minutes. Add water (Beef/Lamb 4 cups, Chicken 2 cups). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender. Then increase heat and stir fry until oil separates from gravy.
- Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in tablespoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread half rice in pot and pour meat curry. Top with remaining rice. Cover pot and cook on low heat until rice is fully cooked (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving. Tips: For meat, use breast, ribs & shoulder cuts.
The above details have been prepared to help you select suitable products. Products and their ingredients are liable to change.
You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here.
For all other products, please contact the manufacturer, whose details will appear on the packaging or label. AOS is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.
You should also note that the picture / images show only our serving suggestions of how to serve or prepare your food – all accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
This information is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of AOS and due acknowledgement.