Chicken Biryani Mix for malaysian style spicy chiken pilaf.
Features & details
- Chicken Biryani Mix
- Easy to cook Hard to Resist
- Spicy Chiken Pilaf
- Premium Quality
Product information 1
- ASIN: B000MSQ9G4
- Customer Reviews: 3.5 out of 5 stars
Safety Information :
The product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Paprika,Salt, Red Chilli, Nigela Seed, Star Anisee
Legal Disclaimer :
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
AS PER 60 GRAM
Meat on Bones 1 kg / 2.2 lbssmall portions
Rice, Basmati 750g / 3 ½ cupswashed & soaked
Onions 300g / 3 mediumfinely sliced
Tomatoes 300g / 3-4 mediumdiced
Potatoes 250g / 2 mediumpeeled and quartered
Garlic Paste 2 tablespoons
Ginger Paste 2 tablespoons
Yogurt, Plain 200g / 1 cupwhipped
Cooking Oil 175ml /1 cup
Shan Special Bombay Biryani Mix 1 packetmix in ½ cup water
STEPS OF COOKING
- Fry onions in hot oil until golden. Add tomatoes and fry until oil separates.
- Add meat, garlic paste, ginger paste, yogurt, potatoes and Shan Chicken Biryani Mix. Stir fry for 10 minutes. Add water (Beef/Lamb 4 cups, Chicken 2 cups). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender. Then increase heat and stir fry until oil separates from gravy.
- Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in tablespoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread half rice in pot and pour meat curry. Top with remaining rice. Cover pot and cook on low heat until rice is fully cooked (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving. Tips: For meat, use breast, ribs & shoulder cuts.
The above details have been prepared to help you select suitable products. Products and their ingredients are liable to change.
You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here.
For all other products, please contact the manufacturer, whose details will appear on the packaging or label. AOS is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.
You should also note that the picture / images show only our serving suggestions of how to serve or prepare your food – all accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
This information is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of AOS and due acknowledgement