Shan Achar Gosht mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of Achar Gosht with its perfect blend of rich, aromatic and tangy spices.
Red Chili, Salt, Turmeric, Coriander, Fennel, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, All Spice, Nigella Seed, Black Pepper, Ginger, Green Cardamom, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent)
Allergen Advice: See highlighted ingredients.
50g Serving Suggestion
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Meat on Bones 1 kg / 2.2 lbssmall portions
Garlic Paste 1-2 tablespoons
Ginger Paste 1-2 tablespoons
Green Chilies 10 mediumslit lengthwise
Lemon Juice 3-4 tablespoons
Tomatoes 6 medium /500ggrind& sieve to make puree
Plain Yogurt 2 ½ cups / 500gwhipped
Cooking Oil 1 cup / 175ml
Shan Achar Gosht Mix 1 packetmix in ½ cup water
STEPS OF COOKING
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Shan Achar Gosht Mix with lemon juice and fill the green chilies.
- In hot oil add meat, garlic, ginger, yogurt and remaining Shan Achar Gosht Mix. Stir fry on high heat for 7-10 minutes.
- Add 2-3 cups of water. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
- Add tomato puree. Stir fry for 5-6 minutes on high heat and place green chilies over the meat. Cover and cook on low heat until oil separates from gravy.
- If desired remove excessive oil before serving.
Tips: For meat, use cuts from shoulder and T-bone.
RECIPE TRANSLATION PRINTED INSIDE French, Urdu, Hindi & Bangla
The above details have been prepared to help you select suitable products. Products and their ingredients are liable to change.
You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here.
For all other products, please contact the manufacturer, whose details will appear on the packaging or label. AOS is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.
You should also note that the picture / images show only our serving suggestions of how to serve or prepare your food – all accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
This information is supplied for your personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of AOS and due acknowledgement