Soup with Instant Noodles Asian Style, Chicken Flavour.
This 2-minute noodles will serve up a sumptuous meal; add in condiments of your choice - vegetables, fishball/fishcake, shrimps and you are ready to dive in!
- Noodles 91,5% [Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Flour Treatment Agents (E500, E451), Stabiliser E501, Thickener E412, Antioxidant E306],
- Seasoning Powder 7,3% [Salt, Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Sugar, Chicken Meat Powder (6,2% in Seasoning Powder), Spices, Soy Sauce Powder (Soybean, Wheat, Salt, Maltodextrin), Leek, Flavourings (Flavour Enhancer E631), Yeast Extract, Rapeseed Oil, Anti-Caking Agent E551, Pepper Extract, Smoke Flavouring],
- Seasoning Oil 1,2% (Sesame Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Spice, Colour: Paprika Extract, Garlic Oil)
Table of Nutritional Information
|per 100ml prepared product|
|Energy||361 kJ /
|of which saturates||1,8 g|
|of which sugars||0,4 g|
May Contain Celery
May Contain Crustaceans
May Contain Fish
May Contain Milk
May Contain Molluscs
May Contain Mustard
May contain traces of Celery, Crustacean, Fish, Milk, Molluscs and Mustard
1. Put noodles in 500ml boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, add enclosed soup powder and oil. Serve immediately.
Country of Origin:
Country of origin: Hungary
Produced in Hungary
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, AOS Asian Online Superstore uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website.
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.