Dried Taro Leaves.
Capture the goodness of Dried Taro Leaves thru this pack and prepare a healthy dish. It can provide all the nutrients necessary for a healthy body. Simply tasty, all natural.
Dried Taro Leaves 100%.
|Typical Value||Per 100g|
|Energy||0kJ / 0kcal|
|Of which Saturates||0g|
|Of which Sugars||0g|
See ingredients in bold.
known as gabi, colocasia, patra, arvi, eddoe and mukhi to name just a few. ... Cooked in soups, stews, curries and even fried.
Suitable for Vegetarian.
Use for sautéing, soup, stews.
Simply add it to your cooking dish.
50g Moondish Dried Taro Leaves.
510g pure coconut cream, 1 cup water
100g dried or smoked fish flakes.
1 tbsp fermented shrimp-fry.
3 cloves garlic (peeled.
sliced and crushed).
1 onion (peeled and sliced).
1 pc medium-sized ginger (peeled, sliced and crushed).
1-2 pcs red chilli pepper (sliced into halves), sliced pork or chicken (optional).
1. Dilute one half amount of pure coconut cream by adding 1 cup of water.
2. Set aside the remaining half amount of pure coconut cream.
3. In a casserole, put 50g dried taro leaves, coconut milk and the rest of the ingredients.
4. Simmer for 15-25 minutes with occasional stirring until the taro leaves are coated with coconut milk.
5. Add the remaining coconut cream and simmer for 5 minutes until it becomes thick and creamy.
6. Serve laing over plain steamed rice with fried fish or any preferred viand. It can also be eaten with bread, toast, as canape or as pizza topping.
For Best Before End: See packaging.
Country of Origin:
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, AOS Asian Online Superstore uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website.
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.