Pancit Bihon (Rice Sticks).
A thin noodle made from rice flour and water, which is available in various widths. ... The noodles should be presoaked in hot water until they are softened and then boiled or stir-fried for no more than a minute. This noodle may also be referred to as a rice-flour noodle.
Corn Starch, Rice Flour, Water.
|Typical Value||Per 100g|
|Energy||1495kJ / 357kcal|
|Of which Saturates||0g|
|Of which Sugars||3.6g|
See ingredients in bold.
Pancit Bihon is an irresistible Filipino recipe that’s is easy to make and delivers traditional Filipino flavor. Perfectly chewy rice noodles are stir fried with chicken and veggies, then seasoned with soy sauce, oyster sauce, and other seasonings. It’s quick to make and full of delicious flavor!
Ideal for stir-fry, soup.
Soak in hot water for 1 minute and drain. Ready to add to Sauteed ingredients.
Pacit Bihon (Stir-Fry Noodle)
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Cooking oil (peanut, safflower, canola, or any neutral-flavored, high-smoke point vegetable oil)
- Salt + pepper
- Dried bihon noodles (or rice vermicelli or rice stick noodles)
- Chicken broth
- Green beans
- Minced garlic
- Dark soy sauce
- Reduced sodium soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and then brown it in the wok.
- Saute onion and garlic and then cook whatever vegetable mixture you are using in the same skillet.
- Add the noodles along with a mixture of sweet soy sauce, reduced-sodium soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar.
- Add the dry noodles to the wok and cook, stirring constantly, to coat the noodles.
- Cover the wok and cook for about 7 minutes, until the noodles are tender. Add more broth or a little water if needed to keep the pan from becoming dry.
- Serve hot.
You can add shrimp, pork, Chinese sausages, green onions or scallions, snow peas, sugar snap peas, broccoli, Chinese broccoli, mushrooms, bok choy, and other simple ingredients.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For Best Before End: See packaging.
Country of Origin:
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, AOS Asian Online Superstore uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website.
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.