Water, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Salted Chilli Peppers (10%), Fermented Soybean Paste (Water, Salt, Soybeans, Wheat Flour), Salt, Preserved Vegetables, Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soybeans, Wheat Flour), Shallot, Peanuts, Peanut Paste, Dried Shrimps, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Flavour Enhancers (E631, E627), Stabiliser (E415) (Soybeans, Wheat).
Refregirate after opening.
Pork and Noodles in Spicy Noodle Sauce:
• Cook 120g egg noodles in boiling water according to packet instructions or until tender. Drain and put on a serving plate.
• Saute 1 diced onion and 1 diced red chili in 2 tbsp oil. Add 120g minced pork, 4 tbsp Sichuan Spicy Noodle Sauce and 3 tbsp water. Stir well until pork is done.
• Put on top of noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
Sichuan spicy Noodles:
• Cook 120g noodles until tender, drain and place in a bowl.
• Combine 120ml water and 3 tbsp Sichuan Spicy Noodle Sauce and bring to the boil.
• Pour over the cooked noodles and serve.