Water, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Salted Chilli Peppers (10%), Fermented Soybean Paste (Water, Salt, Soybeans, Wheat Flour), Salt, Preserved Vegetables, Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soybeans, Wheat Flour), Shallot, Peanuts, Peanut Paste, Dried Shrimps, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Flavour Enhancers (E631, E627), Stabiliser (E415) (Soybeans, Wheat).
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
Pork and Noodles in Spicy Noodle Sauce:
• Cook 120g egg noodles in boiling water according to packet instructions or until tender. Drain and put on a serving plate.
• Saute 1 diced onion and 1 diced red chili in 2 tbsp oil. Add 120g minced pork, 4 tbsp Sichuan Spicy Noodle Sauce and 3 tbsp water. Stir well until pork is done.
• Put on top of noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
Sichuan spicy Noodles:
• Cook 120g noodles until tender, drain and place in a bowl.
• Combine 120ml water and 3 tbsp Sichuan Spicy Noodle Sauce and bring to the boil.
• Pour over the cooked noodles and serve.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, AOS Asian Online Superstore uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website.
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.