KLKW Quick Cook Tapioca Pearl (Taro Flavour).
Quick-cook tapioca pearls in Taro flavour.
Also called bubbles or pearls. It is known as a topping in bubbletea. It is made from gluten-free starch extracted from the roots of a cassava plant. Ready in 3 minutes! The tapioca pearls can absorb the milk and the taste of the tea.
Tapioca Starch, Water, Edible Salt, Food Additives (Carboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium [E466], Hydroxypropyl Distarch Phosphate [E1442], Acetate Starch, Seduction Red [E120], Guar Gum [E412], Sodium Acetate [E262], Sodium Dehydroacetate [E266], Edible Essense).
|Typical Value||Per 100g|
|Energy||1079kJ / 257.8Kcal|
|Of which Saturates||0g|
|Of which Sugars||9g|
See ingredients in bold.
Ready to use.
Suitable for vegetarian.
Use for beverage, desserts.
1. Boil 10 cups of water for every 1 cup of tapioca pearls in a large pot. Add tapioca slowly into boiling pot and stir lightly.
2. Wait until tapioca floats to water surface. Cover pot. Cook in medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat and simmer another 2-3 minutes (Adjust time to soften tapioca to personal tastes).
3. Scoop out tapioca and let it rest in cold water for 20 seconds. Scoop out cooked tapioca into dry bowl and mix in sugar or honey.
4. Strain and add in desired amount of syrup/brown sugar.
5. Serve in drinks or on top of dessert.
1. Not to be consumed by children under 3 years of age! Children and elderly should consume under adult supervision.
2. Please be careful when consuming hot drinks and avoid coking on tapioca pearls.
3. White powder surface on tapioca pearls is starch. Large storage temperature differences can cause water vapour inside the package. Both appearances are normal and safe for consumption.
Keep in a dry, cool place.
For Best Before End: See packaging.
Country of Origin:
Star Oriental Trading Ltd.
Unit D, Centurion Park,
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, AOS Asian Online Superstore uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website.
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.