Kirin Brand Rice Stick 3mm (M).
Expertly crafted to be thin, yet sturdy, Kirin Brand Rice Stick 1mm (S) is the perfect choice for all your stir-frying needs. Its light texture allows for quick and even cooking, while its strength ensures it will hold up to your favorite ingredients. Impress your family and friends with your culinary skills!
100% Thai Rice
Rice 90%, Water 10%.
|1619kJ / 382Kcal
|Of which Saturates
|Of which Sugars
See ingredients in bold.
Rice Stick is essential to Thai cuisine as it is one of the most consumed foods in Thailand. It can be served in soup or stir-fried. This noodles are the foundation of Pad Thai. The noodles need to be soaked in water before it is put in the wok to stir-fry.
Suitable for vegetarian.
Ideal for stir-fry, soup.
Simply place the Kirin Rice Noodles into a bowl and pour hot water onto them. Leave them to soak for 7-10 minutes, then drain and add to your soup, stir-fry or salad. They are great because they absorb any flavour you add quickly!
Soup Rice Stick/Noodles :
1. In a deep bowl containing hot water, soak the "KIRIN" Rice Sticks for 5-10 mins until soft. Whilst the "KIRIN" Rice Sticks are softening.
2. Prepare thinly sliced, cooked meat and vegetables. Once all elements are ready, add the meat, vegetables and "KIRIN" Rice Sticks to a stock of your choice and serve with a garnish.
Fried Rice Stick/Noodles (Chow Fan):
1. In a deep bowl containing hot water, soak the "KIRIN" Rice Sticks for 10 mins until soft.
2. Whilst the "KIRIN" Rice Sticks are softening, heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil in a large wok and add thinly sliced meat and vegetables; cooking until tender. Once the "KIRIN" Rice Sticks have softened, rinse with cold water and season with Soy Sauce and a little cooking oil.
3. Add to the wok and season with any of the folliving to taste; Chilli, Thai Oyster sauce, Thai Seasoning Soy sauce or The Migi Sin sauce.
Serve and enjoy!
Keep in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
For Best Before End: See packaging.
Medium - 3mm
Country of Origin:
Manning Impex Ltd.,
2 Doman Road,
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, AOS Asian Online Superstore uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website.
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.