The Gits Range of Mixes and Ready Meals brings you traditional dishes from all corners of India, North, South, East and West. It’s the Indigenous Brand of choice.
Raising Agents, Citric Acid (E330), Sodium Bicarbonate (E500(ii))
Acidity Regulator (Sodium Acetate E262)
1. Mix oil & water. 2. Pour Batter. 3. Steam. 4. Scoop 'n' serve.
1) Mix contents of this pack with 320ml (10 3/4 fl. oz) water and 15ml (1 tbsp.) refined edible oil. Stir to smooth batter.
2) Lightly grease Idli moulds with oil. Stir batter gently and pour (2 1/4 tb sp.) into each mould.
3) Put to boil approx. 1 Ltr. (35 fl.oz) water in a large steaming vessel or pressure cooker. Place Idli moulds inside. Cover and steam on high heat for 15 mins. If pressure cooker is used, do not apply weight/whistle.
4) Serve steaming hot, fluffy side up with Gits Instant Sambhar and coconut chutney.
Tip : For a tasty variation, cut Idlis into halves and deep fry. Serve them with tomato ketchup.
Features & details
- Beans Lentils and various vegetable dishes connoisseurs of Vegetarian food Prepared in True traditional flavours
- Authentic food dishes eaten by the Traditional Mughals and Nawabs
- Traditional Savoury and Desert Mixes for the inexperienced cook who enjoys traditional foods
- Convenience foods easy preparation on each packet
|Package Dimensions||16 x 11.8 x 3.2 cm|
|Additives||Free From Artificial Colours, Free From Artificial Flavours, Free From Artificial Preservatives, No Preservative|
|Storage Instructions||IMPORTANT : STORE IN CLEAN, COOL, DRY PLACE, FREE FROM MOISTURE, HUMIDITY, INSECTS, PESTS, STRONG ODOURS, SUNLIGHT & DUST.|
|Country of origin||India|
|Speciality||Suitable for Vegetarians|
|Serving Size||100 Grams|
|Energy (kJ)||1332 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||318.348 kcal|
|- Saturates||0 Grams|
|- Sugars||0 Grams|