Wai Wai Rice Vermicelli is creamy white dried thin rice noodles. It can be a low-carb substitute for your rice. Rice vermicelli are a part of Asian cuisines, where they are often eaten as part of a soup dish, stir-fry or salad. Add some fresh meat and vegetables on top of your vermicelli and you have got a meal
Features & details
- delicious rice vermicelli noodles - the perfect choice for authentic oriental dishes
- instant noodles that can be prepared as soup - such as classic asian chicken noodle soup - or fried according to tastes.
- easy to use - just put the rice vermicelli noodles in cool or warm water for 2 minutes, then drain
- "enjoy the fantastic flavor!"""
- ; Country string: Thailand; Unit count: 1.0; Unit count type: Count
Product information 1
|Product Dimensions||11.37 x 18 x 9.35 cm; 500 Grams|
|Item model number||7569|
|Country of origin||Thailand|
- ASIN: B0086XS8Z2