LOtafuku okonomiyaki sauce is a sweet and savoury japanese sauce that adds flavour to savoury pancakes and fried meat dishes such as okonomiyaki.
Features & details
- Otafuku Okonomiyaki Sauce 300 g
- Quantity: 1 Pack
- Taste of Asia – Product of Japan
- Otafuku Okonomi sauce 300 g in a bottle is perfect for adding a tasty frittella Japanese
|Product Dimensions||5 x 6 x 17.8 cm|
- ASIN: B002XCYPLI
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 51Reviews
- Best Sellers Rank: 37070
- Shipping Weight: 340 g
- Date First Available: 5 Jul 2011
Vegetables and fruits (tomato, date, onion, apple, carrot, peach, mandarin orange, garlic (contains soybeans)), water, glucose-fructose syrup, brewed vinegar, sugar, hydrolysed soy protein, salt, thickener E1414, soy sauce (water, defatted soybeans, wheat, salt, soybeans), spices (contains celery), yeast extract, thickener E412, kelp, shiitake mushroom, colour E150a.
Otafuku Okonomi Sauce Kokusai Eibun
For Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki, Tonkatsu, Stir-fry Vegetables, Hamburgers.
(Meat And Vegetable Japanese Pancake) (Serves 4):
1 cup (120g) okonomiyaki flour or all-purpose flour
¾ cup (180cc) water
4 oz (120g) cooked pork or chicken or shrimp, cut into bite-size
10 large cabbage leaves (500-600g) chopped
2 pcs green onion, chopped
1½ tbsp vegetable oil
1 cup Otafuku Okonomi Sauce
You can change the meat, seafood and vegetable ingredients to suit your taste.
1. Mix flour with water in a medium-size bowl
2. Stir eggs, meat and vegetables ingredients in the batter
3. Heat oil on a griddle, a hot plate or in a large skillet
4. Pour enough batter to make a single-serving griddle cake (about 6" across and ½" thick)
5. Cook both sides on medium-low heat until golden brown (about 5 min each)
6. Move the pancake to serving plate and immediately spread Okonomi Sauce over top. Add some mayonnaise on top if you like
Store in a dry and cool place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Refrigerate after opening.