Pork Galbi is marinated pork ribs, and a popular Korean barbeque dish. But of course, you can also prepare this dish in the oven.
- 100% Korean
- Serve with a lettuce wrap
- Ideal for a Korean barbeque
Chung Jung One Galbi Sauce is a marinade made from sweet soy sauce and carefully selected ingredients. It is often eaten in combination with Korean side-dishes such as kimchi (a typically Korean side-dish made from fermented vegetables), a bimbimbap (rice dish) and other meat dishes. Great for sharing with each other. Mix and match different Korean dishes to experience the real taste of Korean cooking!
What makes Korean cooking different from other surrounding Asian countries is its use of Doenjang (soybean paste), Gochujang (chilli pepper paste) or a combination of these. These ingredients make Korean cooking special and unique!
SOY sauce (24%) (SOYBEANS, salt, WHEAT, OYSTER extracts, yeast extracts), sugar (21%), water (16%), corn syrup with a high glucose content (15%), apple and pear puree, garlic, monosodium glutamate, salt, alcohol, kiwi and pineapple puree, corn syrup, black pepper powder, ginger, rice wine, xantham gum, disodium 5’-inosinate, dysodium guanylate, guar gum, mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids.
Contains shellfish, wheat (gluten) and soy .
Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
[How to eat meat deliciously]
1. Marinate the marinade and meat well for more than 1 hour. (100g of meat = 23g of marinade)
2. Serve with fruits and vegetables according to taste.
3. If you marinate the seasoning and meat for at least 1 hour and let it sit in the refrigerator for more than 8 hours, the taste of Galbi(BBQ Pork Rib) deepens.
4. When cooking steaming, add seasoning sauce and add water to cover ribs.
Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humid place, and store in a cool place