Zi Sichuan Pepper Seasoning.
If there is one taste most closely associated with Sichuan cuisine, it is Sichuan peppercorn, the numbing spice. The bride of the chili pepper in many Sichuan dishes, it is the má—numbing—to chili pepper’s là—spicy hot—in the word málà, which is practically synonymous with Sichuan food. While many cuisines make use of the chili pepper, no other cuisine features Sichuan pepper—which the Sichuanese call hua jiao, or flower pepper, because of its flowery shape when dried—so abundantly and unabashedly.
Seasoning Pack: Rapeseed Oil, Broad Bean Paste (Chilli, Broad Bean, Salt, Water), Chilli, Salt, Ginger, Garlic, Cooking Wine, White Sugar, Peppercorn, Roasted Sesame, Pepper, Spices, Flavour Enhancer (E621, E635).
Pickled Fish Seasoning Pack: Corn Starch, Salt, Pepper, Spices, Stabiliser (E1101).
Chilli Pack: Chilli, Roasted Sesame, Peppercorn, Spices.
|Typical Value||Per 100g|
|Energy||138kJ / 59Kcal|
|Of which Saturates||0g|
|Of which Sugars||9g|
See ingredients in bold.
Ready to use.
Suitable for vegetarian.
Use as condiment.
Spicy Seasoning For Szechuan Boiled Fish (Sichuan)
1. Pickling the fish fillet: Put 1kg of fish fillet in a container, add a whole package of fish fillets pickled seasoning and half-pack of seasoning, stir-well with chopsticks, and set aside.
2. Beansprouts soup base: The bean sprouts are cooked in hot water with salt or chicken flavouring, and then pour the water out. The bean sprouts are removed and placed at the bottom of the bowl for further use.
3. Cooking the soup base: Add 700ml of drinking water to the pot, boil and add the remaining half of the seasoning and boil again.
4. Further cooking: Add the already pickled fish fillets into the soup base one by one, boil again for 3-5 minutes; pour it into the bowl of the beansprouts, sprinkle the proper amount chilli pepper and Sichuan pepper on the fish fillet, and pour 100g hot oil, taste better.
1. If all the fish fillets are poured into the pot together, it will stick after cooking, and the fish fillets will be broken when the chopsticks are caught.
2. Other way to enjoy: Fish soup can be further used to cook noodles.
Keep in a dry, cool place.
Keep Refrigerated after opening.
For Best Before End: See packaging.
Country of Origin:
Star Oriental Trading Ltd.
Unit D, Centurion Park,
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, AOS Asian Online Superstore uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website.
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.