Savoy Coconut Cream is the real cream of fresh sun-ripened coconuts blended. It made the very first Pina Coloda and still makes the very best. Sold by the 15 oz. can. What is the difference between coconut milk and coconut cream? Not a great deal in terms of flavor and appearance. At first sight coconut cream looks less 'creamy' than coconut milk. But coconut cream contains less water, and more fat. Also, coconut milk separates over time creating a mix of thick cream separated from the water, so you usually need to stir coconut milk together before using it. With coconut cream, there is more consistency, it's smoother, and doesn't separate into chunks of cream.
Features & details
- SAVOY CREAM OF COCONUT - Made from Organic Coconut Milk and organic heavy coconut cream. This canned cream of coconut works best for your cooking or cocktail needs.
- PERFECT FOR USE IN ASIAN COOKING. This coconut cream will satisfy your cravings for your coconut creme cravings.
- CAN BE USED TO REPLACE HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM WHOLE FOODS. Can also be used as cream of coconut for cocktails
- PRODUCT OF THAILAND. The term coconut cream is better than a canned coconut milk. This coconut cream unsweetened can be used as a cream of coconut for drinks.
- CAN BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR HEAVY CREAM MILK. Ingredients: coconut milk 70%, water, potassium metabisulfite (as perservative). Unsweetened.
- Product of Thailand.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than showing our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Always read the ingredients, labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact us or the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. AOS assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.